75100385

Hi my partner is on bail, and not allowed to contact me, however

Hi my partner is on bail, and not allowed to contact me, however he is still allowed to see our son, i want to take our son to my parents house aXXXXXaway as their the only family I have, I have no one where we live now. Can he legally stop me taking him when he's on bail for common assult and rApe, thank you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What does the condition say about child arrangements please?
Customer: We
Customer: well I've been told by the police he can see his child through a third party, that's all they've said,
Customer: Also is my mother allowed to speak to him even if he's not allowed to speak to me
Alex Watts :

Yes your mother is allowed to speak to him as the condition is not to contact directly or indirectly with you

Alex Watts :

He can not stop you taking your child to see your parents.

Alex Watts :

Clearly the fact that he is the Dad you should consider the childs best interest to see his father

Alex Watts :

But he cant stop you taking your child to see parents

Alex Watts :

Customer: Is their anyway I can get his bail conditions changed so that I can speak to him thanks
Alex Watts :

Yes. But HE needs to apply to vary his bail.

Alex Watts :

But you can let the Court know you do no object, but it is for him to apply to get his bail alterered.

Alex Watts :

Does that help?