12826847

the people ether side of my home are causing me consistent

Customer Question

the people ether side of my home are causing me consistent concern by calling the police or
informer the letting agent of false info which has resulted in a number of visits by the police
which have resulted in no action but have cause concern and this appears to now have taken on a momentum of its own, I stress that I have broken no laws, I feel the cause of these people action is pure jealousies as I drive a car that's is associated with very wealthy people by the media. do I call the police and make a allegation of harassment.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has this lead to an arrest?

How many occasions?