12826847

Hi, my wife has recently given birth to our new born baby girl

Customer Question

Hi, my wife has recently given birth to our new born baby girl 6 days ago but chose not to let me know when she went into labour making me miss the birth, furthermore she contacted me 2 days later advising the child was born but warned me not to come and see her or she will call the police and get me arrested.I've tried reasoning with her and even got social services involved and she has played the victim card saying she's scared because I'm violent and may take the child away however I have no history of violence and a clean police record, and since birth have not seen or held my baby, I've got solicitors and Google learn I have PR as the father married to the mother, how can I get access?Also can I tae action on her slandering my character?