UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

On 29/3/12 I received an Immigration Questionaire-ASL.1944

On 29/3/12 I received an Immigration Questionaire-ASL.1944 Which I filled and sent back to my lawyer with all the requirements.I've been in Uk since 1992 Feb. I've not heard from the immigration about their decision and asked my lawyer but he reffered mo to my Mp who also helped by asking the immigration but was told that I haven't waited enough, that I should keep on waiting.

Does it take that long for adecision to take place?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

This is a very long time to wait and I would suggest that you contact the Parliamentary Ombudsman and lodge a complaint with them as this should speed up the process.

See here how to do so:

http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint

Can I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I lounge my complain should I include all my immigration details? And how long will they take to reply my complain?