75100385

I had filled a form in to claim income surport in april 2012

Customer Question

I had filled a form in to claim income surport in april 2012 I had payments for a year then a in 2013 I was told because I had not filled in on the form about my husbund my payments had been supended I had told them that I was married also my husbund lived at the same address it took them 12 months to spot the misstake as I didnt know that I had to fill in his income as well as mine now they want me to pay back all the over payments I am disabled and have had both my hips replaced over the past 2 years my husband does every thing for me its not as if they didn't know that my husband lived her I think that they should have spotted my mistake months before they did as I was claiming for myself I really did not think that he had to be incuded on the form is there any thing I can do about this

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you appealed please?