29905560

I have been approached true email by women and she wishes to

I have been approached true email by women and she wishes to leave me an amount of money after her death, I have not meat her, but her attorney have approached me also true email to start processing money,
They are asking for my address to start an affidavits of oath in my name, before I gave them my details, is there any chance to confirm that they are legal lawers, I trued to research it on-line, there is law firm with same name, but symbol on email is wrong
Or maybe it is just a scum....

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the name of these lawyers?

Customer:

Customer:

his name isXXXXX but he now have for worded me to his helper Barr Bethel Agoha

Ben Jones :

Where are they based?

Customer:

first one in london, secon one as far as I know in benin republic

Ben Jones :

you mentioned an Emil address, can I have just the past part of it please - the bit after @

Customer:

[email protected]
[email protected] these are emails for firs person and these for [email protected]
[email protected]

Ben Jones :

just the bits after @ if you can please, otherwise they get blanked out by the system

Customer:

live.com or lawyer.com for first person and for second yandex.com or yahoo.com

Ben Jones :

This is definitely a scam. There is no barrister in the UK registered under the name of XXXXX XXXXX. The email addresses you have are not associated with any legal firms – they are all free email addresses that anyone can get in a few minutes. They are in no way official.

Ask yourself why a random person would want to give you money – as nice as it sounds, it just does not happen and you will see that eventually you will be asked to pay for certain fees or taxes before you are able to receive your ‘inheritance’. It is a well known and popular scam – do not get caught out and simply stop corresponding with these people.

Customer:

thank you that what I was thinking as it sounded suspicious to me too

Customer:

and when I trued to research nothing came up

Ben Jones :

I have dealt with many scams in the past that follow the exact same story, luckily you found out early enough about it, others unfortunately lose thousands in the process and find out it was a scam too late

Customer:

that what I was afraid of, as they will start asking for bank details and ect, if any one would like to give money they can simply write out a check and job, done instead all these emails

Customer:

thank you again it was great heal

Customer:

sorry help

Ben Jones :

you are most welcome, all the best