75100385

if im a bailiff in england an wales,and i initially forfeit

if i'm a bailiff in england an wales,and i initially forfeit the lease on a shop instead of levying distress what happens to the goods inside the shop that belong to the shopkeeper?I'm a bailiff in england and wales,"you attend to commercial premises and once there are imformed that the company is in administration by the reception,what is the first thing you should do?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Who has gone into administration the landlord or company?
Customer:

the company

Alex Watts : Ok. I am not sure what your question is?
Customer:

if i'm a bailiff in england and wales,and i initially forfeit the lease on a shop instead of levying distress what happens to the goods inside the shop that belong to the shopkeeper

Alex Watts : Ok. They belong to the administrator
Alex Watts : If the company has gone into liquidation then the receiver or liquidator owns them.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/