12826847

I have already put in a pertion in to the courts for a divorce

Customer Question

I have already put in a pertion in to the courts for a divorce due to breakdown of marriage on the 22 4 14 due to voilence against myself.What i want to know is can i have a letter sent to my husband asking him to remove all his tools and belongings out of the sheds and attic forwith I do not want them and there quite a lot of his stuff. Also i need a letter stating that he does not wish to have any belongings from the home now or in the near future
How long have you lived together and are there any children involved?
Do you have an order excluding him from the property?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have been together for 29years married 17 no children only by previous marriages no order stopping him access Council manager visting me on 8may 2014 about getting his name of the rent book

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

29 years 17years of these married no children in this marrige and it is council property and i am seeing the housing manager on thursday 8.5.14 about getting my husbands name off rent book

How far have the divorce proceedings reached?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the forms have been sent in and iam waiting for the set date for divorce.sorry i havent been in touch my email went down because of phone number change.

where does your ex live now?