75100385

on a property i have a lease on the landlord did not send in

on a property i have a lease on the landlord did not send in a service charge demand for the period 29th Sept 2012 to 25thh March 2013, do I have to pay this as I think they are default by not sending it

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yes. They can only claim the last 12 months.
Alex Watts : If they do not then you don't have to pay
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

no thats fine thanks for the information