75100385

I have a IVA which I pay 247 a month it ends next year, the

Customer Question

I have a IVA which I pay 247 a month it ends next year, the company that's doing hired these solicitors to seek PPI from Lloyds bank , I received a letter from the solicitors saying , and I quote Lloyds are unable to identify you on the account with the account number we have provided , every time I phone the solicitors up all I get is still saying the account doesn't exist, even the though the account number is XXXXX the IVA. is there anything I can do regarding this.
many thanks

charlie

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Was that PPI one of the loans included in your IVA - I underatand from what you say that it was, is that corret?
JACUSTOMER-856l8bfw- :

yes

Alex Watts :

Thank you. The chances are Lloyds will keep this and offset it against their loan.

Alex Watts :

But you can certainly take it further

Alex Watts :

As you have raised a complaint with Lloyds you can take it to the Ombudsman

Alex Watts :

They can investigate the matter for you and you should include your IVA details so that the Ombudsman can progress it

Alex Watts :

They offer a free service and are available at:

Alex Watts :

www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Alex Watts :

They should be able to resolve the matter for you

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

You have given a NEGATIVE rating despite me giving you the correct legal answer.

Alex Watts :

What else is it you would like to know from me?