75100385

My solicitor has taken 3years this June to claim compensation

Customer Question

My solicitor has taken 3years this June to claim compensation for my injury in Tunisia(north Africa). They say they have made litigation against a well known travel company in January 2014. My concern is they do not keep me updated, and I have to ring them to get a update, so does it take 4months to get a court hearing as everything they do seems to take weeks if not months. So I am concerned, as previously I have also spoken to the legal ombudsman on two occaission's about this company of solicitors. Can you give me your thoughts on this situation, thanks, mercurypics1982.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What stage are your court proceedings at the moment please?
Alex Watts : When were they issued? Is the matter contested?
JACUSTOMER-51jaszjj- :

Question one don't know. Question two yes

Alex Watts : So you have no idea what stage it is at? What is the value of your claim please?
JACUSTOMER-51jaszjj- :

As far as I can understand the legal no win no fee gargen, £5000-15000??

JACUSTOMER-51jaszjj- :

PS, this for a serious head injury

Alex Watts : How long did it take you to recover?
JACUSTOMER-51jaszjj- :

I was in polyclinic(hospital)from Friday to late Saturday afternoon, had seven stitches in my head, then Sunday the tour rep called in doctor as I felt I'll!!!, and was readmitted into polyclinic till Tuesday with vommitting and diarea. The hotel payed the bill but now say I caused the accident myself, but had German and English witnesses to the contry.