13262538

Clare.do you know whats gonna be with my visa after divorce?as

Clare.do you know what's gonna be with my visa after divorce?as it's a spouse visa..and if I would like to stay in uk as I don't have place to leave anymore (unfortunately) in Russia,than what visa I will than need ?
When will you be able to apply for your ILR?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What's ILR? Is this is what I think about than it's when my visa is finishing and after I will need one year as a resident to get the British passport.
Yes that is correct.
has your ex been violent at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He is quite tuff with me.and yes,there was emotional and domestic abuse.he hit me yesterday twice when I slapped him in a chick off telling me tht where he is going it's not my business..When I am telling tht I will call police he replies tht they won't listen as this is just a family problems for them
You must not hit him
If he hits you again then you must call the police as if you are the victim of Domestic Violence this will help you remain in the UK,
In any event since your child will be with you it is likely that you will be able to remain in the UK with your child so that your ex can have contact
You should speak to this group
www.womensaid.orguk
Who should be able to assist