75100385

I have an Italian property, if I cannot pay the mortgage what

I have an Italian property, if I cannot pay the mortgage what can the bank do
I am a home owner here in the UK, is my property here at risk?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Its bad news I am afraid - the answer is yes.
Alex Watts : If they get a court judgment for the arraers and balance they can get a European enforcement order.
Alex Watts : This means that they can then enforce it in the uk.
Alex Watts : They could send in bailiffs, get a charge on your property here etc.
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Alex Watts : Sadly they can transfer the judgement to the uk and get a chagre on your uk property and ultimately make you sell it.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/