75100385

I have been sold a car I am not working disabled 64 years old

Customer Question

I have been sold a car I am not working disabled 64 years old and paper work has come back that I am working. I went into a main dealers [thinking I would be safer than side street dealers ] to buy a car with £13000,00 cash,was sold one with dep £6000.00 with hp charges of over £5000.00 and still pay after 48 payments of £199.33 a balance's of £7000.63, the main thing is they put me down as working I have not felt well been very worried not used the car only to take it back to dealers ,was told they do it all the time and not to worry ,I also asked why the hp is 14.4% interest when I was told at first 8%.can some one help me please , after seeing the head sales man yesterday I have had no sleep

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did you sign the contract showing 14.4% please?