12826847

Hi, I have received an Email from Mount Lincoln University

Customer Question

Hi, I have received an Email from Mount Lincoln University stating that I can qualify for a PhD in Engineering and Welding Technology with my past `Lifetime Experience `in the welding industry - I will need to compile a `Several hundred word thesis `and that help will be given by two of the Universities resident Professors - this sounds to good to be true - The discounted cost will be £1,300.00 - Is this a Scam -
regards,
neville

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

You might want to have a look here

http://consumerwatchdogbw.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/another-fake-university-mount-lincoln.html

If you have given them your credit card details then get your company to close the card down and issue a replacement.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, this is not the answer I require - I asked, is this a Scam and you have not been straight forward with your answer .

Opting out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What information do you require, please state.

I have opted out of this question for you because you said you were displeased with my answer.

I'm not sure what else you wanted to know? I cannot guarantee that this company is a scam obviously. I can only tell you what it would suggest.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, I do not intend to take this matter further as I am no wiser now than I was before I contacted you - In reflection, I now wish I had used my own intuition and followed my own views in this matter .

Kind regards,

Neville

P.S. - We will now consider this matter `Closed`

Ok. Good luck