Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

my mother has just married an Egyptian in cairo.my mother is

my mother has just married an Egyptian in cairo.my mother is a uk citizen and lives in uk.does this marriage mean he can now enter the uk .he was turned down a visa before the marriage.is there anything I can do to stop him entering the uk
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

Does your mother intend to support him financially?

Does he speak English?

Why was he originally refused entry?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes she will support him and he does speak English. sorry but I do not no why he was refused entry

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Potentially he could be given a spousal visa to join your mother in this country.

If he has already been refused a visa on the grounds of previous criminal conviction etc or for some other reason that means he is not of good character then it is unlikely he will suddenly be granted a visa on other grounds.

Why do you want to stop him entering the country? What do you know about him?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We do not no a great deal about him other than he is 30years younger than her, but do feel his intentions are money.

She has previousaly been ripped off by an Egyptian & know she has already sent a lot of money over to him already.

His last visa application that was turned down was a student visa. Is there anyway of blocking any more visa applications?