12826847

3 months ago, my wife attacked me. She got arrested and pleaded

Customer Question

3 months ago, my wife attacked me. She got arrested and pleaded guilty to ABH. We got back together for the sake of the kids, but now it appears she only got back together to get revenge on me. She has reported that I am dominating and controlling, and the social

services people are siding with her. In a report they talk extensively about 'my alledged abusive behaviour. They haven't given any consideration to her attack and conviction.

Armed with the social services report, can she now take out an injunction against me, also what are her rights to legal aid for this. I was under the impression she cannot have access to legal aid for such a matter within 2 years. Also is it too late for to apply for an injuction. We have 2 Children.
How old are the children and who has their day to day care?