29905560

I am being sued in the small claims court by my P.R for her

Customer Question

I am being sued in the small claims court by my P.R for her work during the edinburgh festival
I've paid her main fee refused to pay her expenses because she has produced no receipts .

We only had a verbal contract .She claims that all her expenses are divided equally amongst her 25 edinburgh festival clients and that she told me this at the start .This is not true .

do I have a chance of winning in small claims or should i just pay up ?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you tell me does this public relations company supply regular work for you on a contract basis or was this just a one of verbal agreement please

JACUSTOMER-wqjic2hd- :

it was just a one off verbal agreement

Ben Jones :

ok thank you leave this with me I have a short meting at lunch time and will get my advice ready for you on how to proceed with this . I will get back to you this afternoon with my advice

JACUSTOMER-wqjic2hd- :

thanks

Ben Jones :

ok thank you

JACUSTOMER-wqjic2hd- :

where's the answer ?