75100385

I live in a Mobile Home,had the Roof recovered 5 yrs ago. Last

I live in a Mobile Home,had the Roof recovered 5 yrs ago. Last March/13 had a leak from somewhere,the Roofer claims it is condensation and having had 5 other tradesmen to inspect the problem say it must be more than condensation.I am now at a loss what I can do as the Roofer denies any responsibility.can you advise me ,please?
Regards,
J.Varney

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you had a surveyor out please?
Customer: We do not usually use surveyor.
Alex Watts : I would for this.
Alex Watts : A surveyor is an expert and if the matter is contested you can use the surveyors report in court should the need arise.
Alex Watts : The surveyors report will detail what exactly is wrong and who is resposonble.
Alex Watts : If it shows the roofer is then you have a claim.
Alex Watts : If the roofer contests this and you need to issue proceedings you can use the report as evidence.
Alex Watts : That is why it is helpful.
Alex Watts : But look to use a court approved surveyor in roofing.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: I will see if I can contact a Surveyor as you suggest ,thank you.
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Alex Watts :

Please remember to leave feedback before you go today

Customer: Hi Alex,
Customer: Hi Alex,I thought I had answered you before but will try again.
Customer: I will take your advice if I can find Surveyor eho s
Alex Watts :

Ok.

Alex Watts :

Please do remember to leave feedback on my service before you go today

Customer: Hi Alex,keep pressing wrong button so you got will try again .I thought I had sent you a rating,seems not?I will take your advice re Surveyor if I can find one who is aware of this property.I appreciate your help.Jean Varney
Try and rate now, it should work.