12826847

I am currently banned from driving due to totting up-three

I am currently banned from driving due to totting up-three 30mph camera offences . I have been getting to work with my daughter but she leaves for America on 30th of May for three months.I am due to get my licence back 01.07.2014.Is there any way I can get it back sooner ? Also do I have to apply to get it back ?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

When were you banned?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

31.12.2013

Thats bad news.

Is there any reason you didn't appeal immediately?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not realise I could ,thy did not tell me that .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I have a answer please

Can I apply for early return of Licence ?

Do I have to apply To get it returned by 01.07.2014?

In short, I'm afraid not.

There is really no way around this sadly.

You had 21 days from the date of sentence to appeal the ruling. Sadly you did not. In fairness, there wouldn't have been much point because you didn't really have grounds for an appeal but nevertheless that was your challenge and your only way to reduce a period of totting.

There is an application you can make for removal from disqualification but you have to have been upon a ban for two years to bring that application.

I'm very sorry but thats your position.

You don't have to apply but you do have to wait until its sent back to you by the DVLA.