12826847

Hi i have a case in the small claims court how do i log in

Customer Question

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi my name is mike i sold a car the man i sold it to has stolan my number plate which is N16MAL my small claim case number is 848663958256 i have paid a fee of £200.00 .

im working away in Aberdeen untill Friday i got a email asking me to bring all my paper work but can not open the file can you help you can call me on XXXXXXXXXXX thanks

I'm not sure this is a legal question so I'll opt out to see if anybody else can help.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Do you have a legal question about this please?

All communication must be online through this post.