75100385

Hi, Im trying to find a Solicitor, Julie Sutton who worked

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to find a Solicitor, Julie Sutton who worked for D.M.H.XXXXX BN1 3YB. My house deeds were left in their care but they seem to have moved and I don't know how to find them. I have checked on line but nothing for DMH is coming up. I'm rather worried as I'm trying to sell my property. Please can you help? Thank you Vivienne Beaumont

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

It looks like she is no longer a registered Solicitor.

Alex Watts :

Therefore you need to write to the regulator the Solicitors Regulation Authority

Alex Watts :

www.sra.org.uk

Alex Watts :

The Cube,XXXXX Birmingham, B1 1RN

Alex Watts :

Include a letter about why you want to contact the Solicitor and then another letter TO the Solicitor

Alex Watts :

The SRA will use their records and forward your letter onto the former Solicitor

Alex Watts :

That Solicitor can then get in contact with you.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

The company DMH also seems to have dissapeared. How can that happen, surely they should have let me know if they were closing down or moving? Thank you

Alex Watts :

One would have thought so - again the SRA can forward your letter onto their principals to assist with your question.

Alex Watts :

Or you may just wish to ask the SRA to investigate for you.

Alex Watts :

But they can forward the letter onto Julie Sutton if you wish

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Customer:

Yes. Thank you

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried to send an email to www.sra.org.uk but this is not the full emaill address. Can you send it to me please? Thank you.

Please go to:

http://www.sra.org.uk/contact-us/

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
The firm is still in existence as DMH Stallard but are no longer at that address (although they used to be)
You can contact the firm at one of these offices
http://www.dmhstallard.com/site/contact/offices/
I hope that this is of assistance