Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.

property transaction fees in Sweden and Czech republic

Customer Question

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for contacting

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Sweden and the Czech Republic, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue with legal researcher

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I will transfer this to the General category now.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Conducted research this morning and was able to locate a listing of fees that are reported for when a transaction in property is conducted in Sweden as well as the Czech Republic: