75100385

I have a property in Cyprus which is kikely to be repossessed

Customer Question

I have a property in Cyprus which is kikely to be repossessed for non payment of Swiss mortgage. Both myself and wife are liable. At pres thinking of sueing bank and prperty dev for mis representation, thru a lawyer representing 275 on this well doc. case.
I have a small Ltd company and have sold my property U.K to re purchase.
Q1. If they try to bakrupt me. Can they whilst litigation is taking place? How will this affect me personally? Entitlements etc
Q2 Are they allowed to access my Ltd company funds/assets to get the residue owed
The whole of this mortgage was signed as a personal loan. Not allowing me to buy thru my company

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Given this is potentially multiple jurisdictions I can tell you what the position is in uk law if that is ok?
JACUSTOMER-3nk4g212- :

Hello Alex, can you please answer my question?

Alex Watts :

Yes but I can answer the UK law question part, if that is ok

Alex Watts :

I can't answer for Swiss law or Cypriot law.

: I can't answer for Swiss law or Cypriot law. I can answer uk law is that ok?