12826847

My partner and I separated when our son was 5wks we have muddled

Customer Question

My partner and I separated when our son was 5wks we have muddled through and he sees his son regularly tues-5pm-7.30pm thur;5pm-7.30pm; every other Fri 3-7.30pm sat 11-7.30pm then the next weekend on the sunday11-7.30pm this is often changed by him as he shoots and we seem to have sorted things ,but now I have part time job on Friday and sat evening working in local pub he is demanding he keeps him over night on Friday ! However I feel he is to young at just 5 months to be away from me as I put him to bed before I go to work and I'm back in time to give him a bottle in the night should he wake . He is saying he just will not bring him back so I am worried about him having him in case he does not .[ his name is XXXXX XXXXX certificate]. I have never had any money from him for our son although he works full time . We both live with our parents. My parents help pay for clothes baby food ,nappies . where do I stand I don't want him to sleep but Im worried if he goes he will not bring him BACK. thank u
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

has the baby ever spent a night away from you?
What is your major concern?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no he has never spent a night away . i think he is to young to stay away as we are still bonding and 5 months is very young . When he did live with us he could not hear him crying as he is a heavy sleeper . I'm not saying never to sleeping but not just yet i have tried talking but if it does not go his way he will not listen . I'm worried he will not bring him back and i believe the police cannot force him to give him back .

Would you be willing to review this in say three months time?