75100385

For about a year ago I invested in Pearl Islands Shares through

For about a year ago I invested in Pearl Islands Shares through Acropolis sgps. Later this Company sold their investments to Amber Crest Investments. The address I have saved was 10-16 Tiller Road, Canary Wharf London. I sent a letter to them that came back to me with a note that there were no Company with that name on this address. Now I have seen that this Company has been dissolved. The persson I have been in contact with all the time was Christoffer Andrews at Acropolis sgps. I want to know if there is anything I can do? It´s a lot of money that I have invested.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How much did you invest please?
Customer:

About 80.000 euros.

Alex Watts :

Have you reported this to the Police or Trading Standards please?

Customer:

No I hav´nt yet, because I have not been sure about how to go on further with this matter.

Alex Watts :

Its bad news - you have probably lost your money if they have been dissolved.

Alex Watts :

You should report it both to the Police and Trading Standards

Alex Watts :

Trading Standards may refer it to the Serious Fraud Office

Alex Watts :

I do not know if you took advice but I would also suggest you contact and make a complaint to the Ombudsman

Alex Watts :

They offer a free service and can investigate your complaint.

Alex Watts :

Their website is:

Alex Watts :

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Thanks for your advices. I intend to follow your suggestions.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Alex Watts :

Please remember to leave feedback before you go today

Customer:

"For Alex W".

Customer:

Can I write to them in Swedish? I wonder because the name on the website has this english/swedish name: financial-ombudsman.org.uk/