75100385

My neighbour who we do not speak to has this cherry blossom

Customer Question

My neighbour who we do not speak to has this cherry blossom tree i get the vast majority of their blossom all over my back and front garden and even in my house if I have my window or back door open when they barely get any of it ihave all the work of it in spring and autumn PLEASE HELP

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve? Not to have blossom over your property please?