Hi sir, what is memorandum of conviction and what details does

Customer Question

Hi sir, what is memorandum of conviction and what details does it contain?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I may need s to provide the accounting body I am registered with a memorandum of conviction on being found guilty. That's why I would like to know the details it carries to assess the likely result.

The simple answer is that it depends how well its been recorded.

It would certainly hold information like the date of the offence, date of conviction, nature of the crime and charge and verdict.

It should also contain information about the decision of the Bench and their reasons but whether it will or not is anybody's guess. Unfortunately these resources sources are only as good as the person who inputs the information.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Does it also carry some details of the fact? I mean a harassment under s2 might not be viewed yo be professionally relevant but if it's to a former colleague it might. So does it carry these details?
Yes, it should contain details of what was alleged and what the Bench found proven.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to ask you am unrelated question. Hi sir, I have just two more questions. The first relates to the evidential value of screenshots. Say there's an Instagram account with my name only. There's no picture no friends to identify me with. The account is deleted do it can't be traced to me. But there are screenshots. Now is it possible to deny the responsibility of that account. Or just because my name is there I will presumed to have done it in a criminal court.
If your name is upon it then that would give rise to an inference.

It depends on the circumstances really.

If it is your account though then you cannot lie and deny responsibility.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But anyone can open an account with my name. It's easy. So will I not get the benefit of reasonable doubt.

Hi, jo c can you remember me? I took some advice few days ago. If you have the details, I would like to have some further advice on them.
I don't have access to your previous posts.

If they are dissimilar to this one then you would need to ask another question I'm afraid.