75100385

FAO Alex Watts. Hello. The defendant has provided selected

FAO Alex Watts. Hello. The defendant has provided selected sheets of bank statements. These are of interest but it is the rest of the financial transactions relating to the management of the Claimant's funds that I require.ie the complete picture. The defendant is saying that I cant have these as other donors want to remain anonymous. I fully understand this but I don't believe that any of the data on a bank statement will go against the data protection act if shared with me.

I guess I could say that if there is a persons name on it then he could black this out? but I would rather have the un doctored statement. What is reasonable?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yes you should be entitled to it if redacted.
Alex Watts : You are required to have documents that support their case as well as those that undermine it
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

hank you