75100385

FAO Alex Watts. The defendant has written a revised defence

FAO Alex Watts. The defendant has written a revised defence to the court and sent me a copy. He wrote it 1st May and posted it 14th May. He advises the court that mid may he is returning to his home in Greece and provides the Erresos Post Office, Greece as his address and states that anything sent to his current correspondence address (held by the court) will be brought to him in Greece by friends. By the by he has also sent me an email saying that his email address is now dead. Anyway, the question is what happens? Presumably he is off to Greece and I haven’t finished with him :-) ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What address has been given for service please?
Customer:

Do you mean the address for communication with the defendant?

Alex Watts : On the claim form and then the response, what is the address for service of documents?
Customer:

Flat 34

New House

67-68 Hatton Garden

London

EC1N 8JY

Alex Watts :

Ok -well you do not need to worry

Alex Watts :

The address for service is a UK address

Alex Watts :

He needs to provide an address in the UK for servic

Alex Watts :

service

Alex Watts :

Customer: