12826847

Property

Customer Question

I run a small business on a small industrial estate. The business next door is a recycling company. This company has had numerous problems with the planners and environment agency. One of the planning restrictions is that they are not allowed to crush stone outside of a building due to noise and dust etc. They have been stockpiling waste concrete rubble etc and now have a mountain of material (literally) The planners now say that the only way to remedy the problem is to allow this company to crush it outside for 5 to 7 days to reduce the pile. This is approx 20 yards from my workshop. Why is the company not being made to take this waste off site. What can I do to stop this crushing? ?????
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?