tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

My landlords intend to seek a court order to gain entry to

My landlords intend to seek a court order to gain entry to my house to do repairs. They promised me a risk assessment first. I won't let them in until this has been done because the work that needs doing is to put right something that made me ill and is currently sealed up. Will I be informed of the court date so that I can defend my position?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name isXXXXX can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

Yes, you will always be given notice of the court hearing date so that you can attend and make your case to the judge. You will have the opportunity to explain why an order requiring you to give up possession should not be made.

Customer:

Thank you. Money well spent. I am disabled and knowing that without having to leave the house has made my day.

tdlawyer :

:) I'm pleased to help you - anytime.

tdlawyer :

All I ask in return is that you rate the answer for me. Thank you!