12826847

Hi,I have asked this question before and it has been answered.If

Customer Question

I have asked this question before and it has been answered.
If someone has gone in to Bankruptcy siting a council tax bill as part of their claim can the council tax people then go after someone else on the land registry using the same bill?
The answer I got is No they cant.
Now I have written to the council and they will not discus the matter further, I have bailiffs writing to me all the time and threatening me and I have also spoke to the court who say I can only get the Liability orders set aside if I can prove procedural errors on the production of the orders.
As my argument is that the orders were all sited in the bankruptcy.
The property is in joint names and the other person lived there and I never did and was unaware of the orders till the bailiffs started visiting my home address.
My Question is if the council wont talk to me and the court only interested if there was a procedural error what or who can i talk to next, and where in law can i site.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will wait,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

When was the liability order made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The bankruptcy people state there are 3 but on request the council only sent me 2

One dated 27/10/2011 and the other 13/07/2012

Neither are signed or stamped in any way they just seem to be word documents?

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the additional information. I have been looking at some regulations to assist you and should be able to give you a definitive answer either later today or tomorrow morning. I hope this is acceptable.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's fine

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.