29905560

I was caution for taken responseability for a shift at work

Customer Question

I was caution for taken responseability for a shift at work where 18 pound was not accounted for despite 2receipts to they and show error...however I was offered a caution instead of going to court as I have never offended before and clear working record for 20 years..ita a adult caution ......will this affect me despite me not admitting to theft but accepting being in charge of the money,,as I have a interview tomorrow and they will do a background check should I tell them and be up front

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Are you asking if this will show up on the background check?

Ben Jones :

Also what type of background check are they going to do - will they be doing a criminal records check (DBS check, which is the new CRB check)?