12826847

Charged with drink driving 123 milligrams of alcohol in 100

Customer Question

Charged with drink driving 123 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Also leaving the scene of accident. No one was hurt car was park which i hit what is the expected punishment.i have been summoned to appear at court on the 2 may 2014 ?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Do you have any previous convictions please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No

What was the nature of the accident please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Driving at 20 mph under the influence of alcohol,colided with parked car.Panicked and left scene of accident and return home,police came to home and interviewed and arrested me at police station held for 18 hrs ,breatherlized,charged with
No 001 H.O. Class 803/02 mcs code 03na cccjs code rt 88007. Section 5(1)(a) road traffic act.

No 002 h.o.class805/01 mcs code02ra cccjs code rt88218. Failed to stop contary to traffic act170(4).

Can I just confirm that you do mean 123 in breath? Thats an unusually high reading. Are you sure thats not in blood?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it is i stated in the blood,due to youR slow response i have made an appointment with another solicter face to face on monday the 19 /05 /14.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it is i stated in the blood,due to youR slow response i have made an appointment with another solicter face to face on monday the 19 /05 /14. Sorry in the breath

OK.

Best of luck then.