HI There, I my wife got a speeding fine in 2012 Oct. She claimed

Customer Question

HI There, I my wife got a speeding fine in 2012 Oct. She claimed it was her sister who was driving. She got a response from the police to verify her sisters insurance on the car . They sent pictures of her. she got scared and admitted her offence as the letter also had a section saying that if it was a mistake write your name and the case will be dealt as a normal case.

Recently, as we are going through child custody case it has come to my attention while making my diary for the last few years that her sister was never even in the country anywhere near that time of offence. I have also heard from ex friends her showing off how she almost got away with it. Her friends mentioned that at the time they also wanted to do the same things for their speeding fines.
I am in touch with her sisters and family via facebook and recently realised that the whole month of october has been deleted and there is no record of her sisters social activities or where abouts on the social media platforms, on which she is very active.

I wanted to know a few things:
-Is this something the police would still want to investigate cause they said they may continue the case at the time but they didn't take it further.
- How can i proceed the investigation.
- can i do it anonymously.
- what are the penalities she is facing ( i assume perjury)
- also, she is a doctor registered with the GMC and i think it is important to highlight this as this is not standards the GMC expects of doctors in their Good medical practice guidelines.
-Lastly, i have been informed by her ex friends that she has been logging on to my emails without my authorisation. One of the emails she forward to her family lawyer a while ago who apparantly informed her of the illegitimacy of this. Hence, she has a pattern of behaviour that I realise may just be the tip of the iceberg.

I would appreciate a quick response and guidelines as what im obliged to do . I would like to remain anonymous but if require can reveal myself.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi there. I think this needs to be reported as this evidence has come to my light recently. How do i go about reporting it and is it worth reporting , ie will the police take this any seriously. also, what are the consequences for the person involved

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

also, i need to know what consequences this may have for her in applying for british passport - she is currently pakistani passport holder and has applied for british passport....

Why do you want to report this? What are you hoping to achieve?

I will not be able to help with the passport matters. I am a criminal specialist. You will need to ask another question about that in immigration. I can help with the perverting points though.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im now required as I have the knoweldge. But i don't want to be the one breaking it to her.

this behaviour is not appropriate for a i would be curious about her work habits...that can endanger people's lives...

Im hoping for her to get some kind of penalty for making this lye so that it re habilitates her and prevents further lyes in general.

She apparantly stole my mobile phone a while ago, hid my passport when i wanted to go on a vacation with my brothers after cancer treatment, etc she has a pattern of doing things wrong....i want that to stop

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by requires?