I really wish we could talk so we can get to the bottom of this.
I don't know if I have a defence because it's their technology against my complete surprise at being accused.
I'd like the following to be taken into account
1. Were others caught like me at the same time?
2. The A22 is a main road thus is a 30 mph restriction right at Halland?
3. Apparently this is where many get nabbed clearly unfairly. If I had known I would have made absolutely sure.
4. Is there poor signage if so many are offending?
5. 45 years driving without any points on my licence and I'm caught in an notorious money spinning trap for the authorities.
If I am wasting my time with all this what do you know about car insurance companies putting up premiums for those who incur points? If it doesn't matter the I'll take the points and not bother about going on a driving course. If it does then I'll go on the course to keep the premiums down. I am loath to phone my insurance company and ask for obvious reasons
Does that give you everything now to advise me?