75100385

the story is that i had a business conflict with some body

Customer Question

the story is that i had a business conflict with some body he refused to give my mony back then one day a friend came to me at night saying can i chat with you regarding a rug that i have but the visit was at 10 pm i asked why you came late he said i was having nothing and will take only minutes when i opened the door three more guys pushed there way in that was at my office down stairs where i live and some times my children watch sport tv because they don't have it up stairs one of the guys started threatening me so i left and called the police then went to court the judge ordered injunction now they submit an application to cancel it after a month saying we came as friends to have coffee and made a false witness statement saying that our tradition to have coffee always this time but all what happened was on cctv will the court dismiss the previous court order

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What was the injunction for and how can I help with this please?