29905560

I have an employee who has been with us sometime at least 5

Customer Question

I have an employee who has been with us sometime at least 5 years but over the last 12 months has started to go sick for at least 2 days every month ,often to make a long weekend ,he says he has IBS and we are a Care home
He notrified me at 2.30pm today when he was due in at work at 3pm
Is there anything we can do

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you asked for fuehrer details about his condition, such as doctors reports so you know what it wrong with him and if you need to do anything? Please note as we are not online full time over the weekend I may not be able to respond fully until this evening, thanks
JACUSTOMER-ry9i14qf- :

we have never received a doctors note or any report from a doctor

Ben Jones : Thank you but have you actually asked for details of his condition? I understand you have never received such notes but have you ever requested them from the employee?