Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I need to find a solicitor who speaks Italian. I had a road

Customer Question

I need to find a solicitor who speaks Italian. I had a road traffic accident in Italy 4 years ago and received a prosecution document in the post on Saturday and a covering letter from an Italian advocate which I have roughly translated but I would like some guidance as to what happens next. I live in Worcestershire and have Googled Italian speaking solicitors which gave me 1 result but the law firm does not have a partner who speaks the language. Can you advise me please? Keith
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

We cannot recommend specific individuals on this site however what I can suggest is the following - contact the Law Society www.lawsociety.org.uk - they will be able to recommend a solicitor based on the expertise you require, tell you how far away the solicitor is and what languages they speak.
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

This search engine even allows you to search by expertise, language and location.

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the answer I will try that immediately

Kind regards KS

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

No problem.

I wish you the best of luck.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any follow up points.

AJ