I greatly appreciate your reply Clare; and particularly grateful for a reply on a Sunday.
Just trying to decide what to the next? and it seems I either just wait till Sept or Dec) or try to get a response from my ex. now. I had drafted this note to send to her:
" ... As you are aware we are legally obliged to carry out the Court Order and the deadlines it sets can not be ignored.
To be clear, you have had opportunity to buy the property and have decided that it is not feasible.
I understand your wishes are to put the property on the market for sale, but not to me! In such circumstance, I will have the option to seek a Court Order and the costs incurred to force a sale. I have been clear that I have no wish to move into the property and if I am forced to seek a Court Order it would be to keep something for the children; the last opportunity I am able to do this.
As an alternative, I have offered to support loans to keep the property until Faranak goes to university and to make this possible the equity needs to change to a 50/50 split but you have rejected the idea. I urge you to reconsider the arrangement for Faranak.
If you remain adamant and wish to put the property on the market, then in accordance with point 2C of the Court Order, we need to agree a price or in the absence of a reply and an agreement it needs to be determined by the Court. We are legally obliged to do this.
I look forward to your reply but should a reply not be forthcoming, I can only assume that you wish matters to be resolved at Court through lawyers."
I appreciate the question is not just 'law' but overall would you advise that I should just wait till Sept-Dec or send a note to get any response.