12826847

Is it not a fact that Novation has to have the agreement of

Customer Question

Is it not a fact that Novation has to have the agreement of all 3 parties? I had a right under i think section 107 of Part VII FMSA 2000 to take part in the proceedings if I was felt that I would be adversely affected by the transfer but that right was taken away from me because it has already been proven that the bank did not notify me of the transfer. Do you think the Doctrine of alter ego comes into this...piercing the corporate veil...the plaintiff boi uk are using Boi employees as witnesses against me in the case....these are separate legal entities and under the 1879 Bankers Book of Evidence is this allowed?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,