12826847

I have been trying to get compensation from the Highways Department

Customer Question

I have been trying to get compensation from the Highways Department for Norfolk without success since last august and am considering making a claim through the small claims court is their a time limit and how long

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My vehicle received considerable damage when I was travelling along a two lane road in Hunstanton Norfolk when my car went over some kerbs there should have been a oneway sign but this had been removed and placed on a pavement. Two Traffic Enforcement Officers came along and asked if they could be of assistance and during our conversation they told me the sign had been knocked down over a week before and not been reinstated

You mean it was placed faced down on the pavement I presume?