75100385

132£a tonn was agreed thay billd 160£ 2537.60 in total I lost

Customer Question

132£a tonn was agreed thay billd 160£ 2537.60 in total I lost a total of .vet bill 1600£.lost of stock 1bull2heffers 3200£. Lost of time with cattle Los of weght etc

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Could you please explain the situation a little more clearer please?