12826847

Hi, my brother has not fulfilled the will and I am getting

Customer Question

Hi, my brother has not fulfilled the will and I am getting miss information from the solicitors that looked after my perents, they are telling me that they do not look after me as a sibling, they are only representing my brother and I was not aware of this. They claim I'm not any business of them and I should have sought legal advice, I was never informed of this either! The agreements set over house damage and rental payment going on, I've been told by my dad's friends he's not honering and for over a year and a half I can't get hold of the solicitors that it was agreed with!! Other solicitors in the firm keep telling me I have no business, I should have seeked legal advice!! Well, how was I supposed to know when no one assisted me, or told me!!!! I'm owed half of rent on four houses since February 2011, half of savings after tax of 30k, and he is not paying and solicitors rather aggressive! Can you help??
When did your parents die and who is named as Executor in the Wills?
What do the Wills actually say?