12826847

Good morning. I am 70. My estranged brother is 61. I live

Customer Question

. I am 70. My 'estranged' brother is 61. I live in Mallorca and he isin Coventry. we had no communication with my Mum following an argument 15 years before her death last July 10th. I never knew she was in The Herald Lodge Nursing Home, I didn't receive notification of her death until 5 days after reading it in the Coventry Telegraph.i n 1990 my mum asked for a loan of £5000 to purchase her Council flat (I understood my brother would loan the other half.) Obviously he had Power of Attorney which I understand is no longer valid on death I was never named as next of kin and the nursing home did not know of my existence. How do I find out anything and why I was never included please
What is it that you wish to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My question is in my original contact. If you can't help me immediately being that 24hours has already lapsed then please advise me immediately and I will request my refund . Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX