75100385

i hired a remova firm and paid them to emptyhose and take

Customer Question

i hired a remova firm and paid them to emptyhose and take requied goods t my new adress thy ren=moved things without my permission ii was there the whole I LIVE ALONE time (i have parkinsons and also a knee that will not carry me awaiting op) removed A1981 HONDA motor byke {THEY KNEW I HAD TOLD THEM PREVIOUS EVENING} WHICH MY HUSBAND WANTED N-MY GRANDSON TO HAVE. I LIVE ALONE MY HUSBAND DIEDV2 YRS /THEY TOOKGRT GRANDASDS, A VERY OLD BLANKET BOX PACKED WITH A GEMTONE globe of the world and along list which i have, i feel these were stolen because i asked for
them back witin a cou[le of hours and was tol tey hadsll been oput i the land fill .this could not have been true asit ewas aftr closing tme and dark anyway .. mostly memorobeli
plrease exuse terrible typing I hope you make sense ofit thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

You hired a company to remove items and things went missing, is that right please?