29905560

Is there aperiod of time when an employee suspended by hi employer

Customer Question

Is there aperiod of time when an employee suspended by hi employer on full pay, after the allegations are dismissed by the Police .Occupational adviser says these employees are suspended by you not in any way presenting issues of capacity. Not one word from the employer in seventy days. Day thirty five was when the police dismissed th allegations. Does an employee in. This case three have any remedy in law they can pursue to compel the employer to explain or lift. The suspension?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer : It is actually my son who Is theemployee he has worked for the employer Eight and a half years.
Customer : Forgive me , I should have begun correctly.Good morning Ben.
Customer : I can't locate a reply,1.45pm 25/5/14 am I looking in the wrong place
Customer : Ihave received no advice. Please regard this email as my formal cancellation of any further subscription
Customer : Don't bother replying you have taken my subscription and given no adcice twenty two hours ago I paid you. I could have gone to a lawyer whose offic. I could have drien too no more no thanks