13262538

Good morning. I have a sealed consent order agreeing to pay

Good morning. I have a sealed consent order agreeing to pay child maintenance for my daughter (9) and stepson(17). whilst I realised I didnt have to pay for my stepson i wanted to do the right thing. the consent form says i need to pay 20% of my salary until my son is 17 or finished full time education. He has actually been expelled from college but allowed to take his exams which he finishes in June 22nd. the consent form then says I only need to pay 15% of my salary. Can I therefore reduce my child mainteance (by 25%) at the end of June? I was going to right a letter to my ex wife saying I shall be doing this, I presume this is the good thing to do (and all I need to do). The CSA were never involved. Thanks

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Yes since he finishes education in June then from July you need only pay 15% of your income.
A letter would be wise
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask of you need further details