75100385

I am a freeholder of a leasehold flat and the leaseholder is

I am a freeholder of a leasehold flat and the leaseholder is sub letting without my consent and using the property as houses in multiple occupation with no licence which is illegal, the local council will be informed of this and should the council want to impose a fine who would be liable the leaseholder or the freeholder
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please i would await a answer

thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

It will be the leaseholder.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience